All of those papers had been piled in my desk drawers, with a drawer missing, that made it possible for the stack in that one to be very deep. But they were not sorted. Now they are: City Church Sunday morning and Lent notes; City Church City Group notes; other church bulletins and notes; my writing (some of it); misc. teachings, such as Jack on Romans or Daniel; Moms in Touch/Prayer notes (not this year's; this year's are all very neat in a gray folder, PTL. Amazingly, I did a lot of MITI praying without dating the pages, so sorting those further is going to be a challenge!!!); Shammah prayer notes (I never have used or read those as I wish, but I still think they are too good to throw away, and there are a few notes from other prayer meetings in there, too); misc. art pages; and I think that's about it. Just to the right of my iced tea is a to-do list, the three by fives in the plastic box are addrsses/phone numbers, and the 3x5's in rubber bands are the verses that Bosworth references in Christ the Healer.
All of those papers had been piled in my desk drawers, with a drawer missing, that made it possible for the stack in that one to be very deep. But they were not sorted. Now they are: City Church Sunday morning and Lent notes; City Church City Group notes; other church bulletins and notes; my writing (some of it); misc. teachings, such as Jack on Romans or Daniel; Moms in Touch/Prayer notes (not this year's; this year's are all very neat in a gray folder, PTL. Amazingly, I did a lot of MITI praying without dating the pages, so sorting those further is going to be a challenge!!!); Shammah prayer notes (I never have used or read those as I wish, but I still think they are too good to throw away, and there are a few notes from other prayer meetings in there, too); misc. art pages; and I think that's about it. Just to the right of my iced tea is a to-do list, the three by fives in the plastic box are addrsses/phone numbers, and the 3x5's in rubber bands are the verses that Bosworth references in Christ the Healer.
ReplyDelete