Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Accept life, lol

This was definitely not what I expected or hoped to do today. Tiger Murray knocked down some Legos, which took at least 30 minutes to pick up. In the process, I found a ton of little white spider web balls that I at first thought were brown widow eggs (they were not, PTL!). They clung very tightly to the bottom of the shelf, even when I turned it on its side and vacuumed it with full vigor and perfect aim (as opposed to lying on my side and groping in the dark with the vacuum cleaner wand). So once I got those things off there- or at least spread out so thinly they weren't little balls any more - I thought, "Wow. Those are two things I don't ever want to have to do again: pick up a jillion Legos from the floor, shelf, and files, and try to get spider web balls off the bottom of this." I moved the Legos and painted the bottom of the shelf. Lord willing, even if those things try to come back, they won't find the surface so inviting and I won't find it so reluctant to give up its squatters!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment